Hair fall solution in Lahore
Hair fall is caused by several factors which influences hair growth. Changes in hormones, Genes, childbirth, age, stress, fungal infection on skin, drugs, deficiencies of minerals and vitamin, illness and sometimes hairstyling are the common causes of hair fall. In fact, hair fall is the primary symptom in many diseases.
- Alopecia Areata is the most common form of hair loss. Alopecia areata is a primary hair loss in the form of patches on a normal skin that starts suddenly but returns within 6 months or even more than that. This type of hair fall is common in adults as well as in children.
- Androgenic alopecia, the reason of hair loss is due to a genetic condition. People suffering from this kind of hair loss experience lack of growth and disappearance of hair from scalp, front and crown scalp, to be more specific. However, men experience it earlier than women.
- Trichotillomania is a psychological disorder in people of pulling out their own hair which results in hair that are broken –off.
- Telogen efflivuim is the second most common form of hair loss. It is a type of hair fall which is caused due to diseases and skin disorders like skin inflammation that results in the formation of scars on the skin and may even cause all the body hair to fall hence effecting the hair regeneration and change in the cyclical growth of hair.
- In involution alopecia, the person experiences gradual thinning as well as shorter and lesser hair growth with age.
- Alopecia Universalis is the most severe form of hair loss because it causes all the hair on our body to fall.
- Other types of alopecia are reflected in skin infection (namely Tinea capitis) or scars (folliculitis, cellulitis, etc) that causes the hair to break off at that infected areas of scalp and destroys the ability of the scalp to regenerate growth of hair again. Tightly woven hair is also one of the reason of hair fall.
How to stop hair Fall ?
Hair fall has been linked to many factors that cause it and for this; you have to look into the matter why this is so. However, if proper care of hair is taken to prevent hair loss, then many possibilities of hair fall can be prevented depending on your situation. For example,
- Hair fall due to tensions and stress can be prevented by counseling or psychological consultations. In fact, a good massage on your scalp will not only relief stress but also will improve blood circulation which becomes benefial for both hair and scalp
- Hair fall due to lack of nutrients can be prevented by intake of proper diet, hence making it look healthier and thicker. You can also consult a homeopathic doctor for medication and remedies like Hair Oil and herbal hair products to prevent hair fall.
- Other solution of hair fall is to avoid tight hairdos and tie-ups because it results in broken-off hair and can even cause pain on your scalp.
- Brand loyalty towards your hair products matters a lot because every hair products contain different chemicals and this can cause your hair fall. It is recommended that you also must wash your hair more than once in a week to keep your hair clean.
- Avoid combing wet hair for wet hair are three times weaker than dry hair. So, wet hair are fragile and breaks-off easily. Tap your hair with dry towel and comb your hair when it dries. If you want to blow your hair dry then adjust the heat level of the drier at a low temperature so that your hair wont damage. Popular treatments at our clinic in Lahore are:- Follicular unit extraction, hair transplant, hair restoration,Laser hair loss therapy, PRP hair treatment, body hair transplant, beard, moustache hair restoraiton, burn scalp hair transplant.
To get an appointment please call +92-333-430-9999 or fill our appointment Form on contact us page.